Find content for you
We want to help you in your search and improve your search experience.
How can we help you?
We want to improve your experience
- About registrations
- Response Times for Public Records Services
- Regulations Public Records
- Commercial Registry - RM
- Registration of Gambling and Gaming Vendors
- Registry of Non-Profit Entities - ESAL
- Single Register of Bidders - RUP
- National Tourism Register - RNT
- Single National Register of Payroll Operators - RUNEOL
- Single Business and Social Register - RUES
- Association of Registrars of Latin America and the Caribbean - Asorlac
- Mercantile registry bulletins
- Evaluate your company
- Formalize your company
- Benefits of formality and risks of informality
Register fees and payment methods
Below you can download the document in PDF format where you will find the fees for business registration and renewals, fees for registration of registration of establishments, branches and agencies, also fees for cancellations or mutations, fees for registration of books and documents, certifications of Commercial Register and Non-Profit Organizations (NPO), as well as the fees for forms pf registration of Bidders, National Tourism Register and National Register of Payroll Operators of 2022.
Remember that in order to carry out procedures and consultations in our online services, you must use the virtual password; a personal and non-transferable tool that offers you total technical and legal security, which you can obtain here.
These are the procedures and services that you can access from here
Access to information and procedures about the Commercial Registry.
Access to the procedures and information about ESAL.
Access the procedures related to the Single National Registry of Libranza Operating Entities.
Remember to update or renew annually the National Tourism Registration (RNT).
Access the procedures to participate in bids and enter into contracts with the State.
Consult and make requests and appeals on the public records of the CCB.
Check out the status of the registration procedures you have with the CCB.