Find content for you
We want to help you in your search and improve your search experience.
How can we help you?
We want to improve your experience
- About registrations
- Response Times for Public Records Services
- Regulations Public Records
- Commercial Registry - RM
- Registration of Gambling and Gaming Vendors
- Registry of Non-Profit Entities - ESAL
- Single Register of Bidders - RUP
- National Tourism Register - RNT
- Single National Register of Payroll Operators - RUNEOL
- Single Business and Social Register - RUES
- Association of Registrars of Latin America and the Caribbean - Asorlac
- Mercantile registry bulletins
- Evaluate your company
- Formalize your company
- Benefits of formality and risks of informality
Commercial Registry - RM
The Commercial Registry allows all entrepreneurs to exercise any commercial activity and to publicly accredit their status as a merchant. In addition, the Commercial Registry allows entrepreneurs to have access to key information to expand their portfolio of potential customers and suppliers. The Commercial Registration makes public the quality of the merchant, to the extent that it makes the entrepreneur visible to potential customers who consult the records. It contains information on the general data of merchants and companies.
Performs the registration and/or renewal of the Mercantile Registration.
Knows the benefits of formality and avoids the risks of having your business in the informal sector.
At the CCB we have a broad portfolio of services designed to accompany entrepreneurs in the different stages of their business process.
Learn more about the registration of gambling vendors.
Know the legal requirements and procedures that you must carry out in your company.
Get to know and carry out these procedures related to your company.
Follow the steps below to prepare your documentation and receive the assistance of a specialized lawyer.
Keeping your information up to date is essential to protect all the information in your company's public records.
Information of interest