Find content for you
We want to help you in your search and improve your search experience.
How can we help you?
- About registrations
- Response Times for Public Records Services
- Regulations Public Records
- Commercial Registry - RM
- Registration of Gambling and Gaming Vendors
- Registry of Non-Profit Entities - ESAL
- Single Register of Bidders - RUP
- National Tourism Register - RNT
- Single National Register of Payroll Operators - RUNEOL
- Single Business and Social Register - RUES
- Association of Registrars of Latin America and the Caribbean - Asorlac
- Mercantile registry bulletins
- Evaluate your company
- Formalize your company
- Benefits of formality and risks of informality
Registration of Gambling and Gaming Vendors
The economic activities that correspond to the National Public Register of individuals and legal entities that carry out the activity of selling games of chance are as follows:
Lottery and betting agencies
Games of skill, ability, knowledge and strength activities
Formalities related to this registration:
Registration of individuals or juridical persons who exercise activities as a seller of games of chance.
Cancellation of the registration in the Register of individuals or juridical persons exercising such activities.
Acts that require registration according to the law.
Perform this procedure in person at any of our offices or access our online services.