Find content for you
We want to help you in your search and improve your search experience.
How can we help you?
We want to improve your experience
- About registrations
- Response Times for Public Records Services
- Regulations Public Records
- Commercial Registry - RM
- Registration of Gambling and Gaming Vendors
- Registry of Non-Profit Entities - ESAL
- Single Register of Bidders - RUP
- National Tourism Register - RNT
- Single National Register of Payroll Operators - RUNEOL
- Single Business and Social Register - RUES
- Association of Registrars of Latin America and the Caribbean - Asorlac
- Mercantile registry bulletins
- Evaluate your company
- Formalize your company
- Benefits of formality and risks of informality
National Tourism Register – RNT
Renew your National Tourism Register (RNT) in a timely manner and avoid the suspension of your registration.
Learn step by step how to register safely and correctly ton the National Tourism Register.
- Enter the website of the National Tourism Register (RNT).
- Obtain your username and password through the 'Register' option.
- With your username and password, access the 'Login' option and fill in the corresponding data to obtain the credentials and enter the application.
- Follow the step by step instructions shown in the application to complete the registration process of your RNT. Remember that in each step you have a help button with which you will find the corresponding information on what to do.
- Keep in mind that with Decree 2063 of 2018 the payment of the Registration Tax is eliminated, so you will not have to make any payment for this application.
Check your applications filed in the RNT, whether for registration, updating, renewals, cancellations and/or penalties.
Get to know all the regulations of the National Tourism Registry RNT.
Download the RNT guidelines and learn about the legal aspects of this public registry.
Find the availability of agenda and date to receive counseling from the comfort of your home or office.