Find content for you
We want to help you in your search and improve your search experience.
How can we help you?
- What is the Circle of Affiliates?
- Benefits portfolio
- Step by step to join
- Apply for membership
- Requirements and conditions
- Grand Annual Affiliate Forum
- Principles, rights and duties of affiliates
- How is an affiliate different from a registered person
- Loss of status as an affiliate
- Rules and Regulations
- Terms and conditions of use of the seal
Rules and Regulations
These rules and regulations establish the parameters that govern the process of affiliation and disaffiliation to the CCB, as well as the conditions, rights and duties of the people subscribed to the Affiliates Circle of the Bogota Chamber of Commerce.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 12 of Law 1727 of 2014, amending Article 92 of the Code of Commerce, members may be natural or legal persons who, at the time of applying for membership, have developed for two continuous years their commercial activity, are registered for the same period in any chamber of commerce and permanently comply with their obligations as a merchant, including the timely renewal of the Commercial ID.