Find content for you
We want to help you in your search and improve your search experience.
How can we help you?
- What is the Circle of Affiliates?
- Benefits portfolio
- Step by step to join
- Apply for membership
- Requirements and conditions
- Grand Annual Affiliate Forum
- Principles, rights and duties of affiliates
- How is an affiliate different from a registered person
- Loss of status as an affiliate
- Rules and Regulations
- Terms and conditions of use of the seal
Loss of status as an affiliated person
If you have a membership in the CCB Affiliates Circle, you may lose your status as an affiliated person in any of the following cases:
By written request of the affiliated person, businessman or businesswoman.
By the non-timely payment of the affiliation fee or its renewal.
For the loss of your status as a business person.
Failure to comply with any of the requirements and duties established to maintain the status of an affiliated person.
For being in the process of liquidation.
Due to change of principal domicile to another jurisdiction.
By order of a competent authority.
Disaffiliation does not lead to the cancellation of the commercial ID, nor to the refund of the affiliation fee.