Find content for you
We want to help you in your search and improve your search experience.
How can we help you?
We want to improve your experience
- About registrations
- Response Times for Public Records Services
- Regulations Public Records
- Commercial Registry - RM
- Registration of Gambling and Gaming Vendors
- Registry of Non-Profit Entities - ESAL
- Single Register of Bidders - RUP
- National Tourism Register - RNT
- Single National Register of Payroll Operators - RUNEOL
- Single Business and Social Register - RUES
- Association of Registrars of Latin America and the Caribbean - Asorlac
- Mercantile registry bulletins
- Evaluate your company
- Formalize your company
- Benefits of formality and risks of informality
Response Times for Public Records Services
With the objective that the personnel that provide attention to requests for register services know the response times stipulated for each one and in which channels they are attended, below we list each of these.
If the request is entered during additional hours, i.e., after 5:00 p.m., on Saturdays or on a holiday, the established time will begin to count as of the next business day at 8:00 a.m.
All requests (formalities) strictly related to the modification of information on public records must be submitted in writing.
The Chamber of Commerce of Bogota informs that it will not suspend the terms of the administrative proceedings related to Commercial Registries, Bidders and Non-Profit Entities, due to the fact that the entity continues to provide its services virtually.
Incorporation of companies in the Commercial Register
Commercial Register, NPOs and National Tourism Register
Single Register of Bidders
Rights of petition and appeals against acts of the administration and direct revocation and challenge of the RUP
Note: Remember that Saturdays are not considered working days for the counting of the terms of your transaction.