Find content for you
We want to help you in your search and improve your search experience.
How can we help you?
We want to improve your experience
- About registrations
- Response Times for Public Records Services
- Regulations Public Records
- Commercial Registry - RM
- Registration of Gambling and Gaming Vendors
- Registry of Non-Profit Entities - ESAL
- Single Register of Bidders - RUP
- National Tourism Register - RNT
- Single National Register of Payroll Operators - RUNEOL
- Single Business and Social Register - RUES
- Association of Registrars of Latin America and the Caribbean - Asorlac
- Mercantile registry bulletins
- Evaluate your company
- Formalize your company
- Benefits of formality and risks of informality
Evaluate your company
To gain access, you must prepare yourself by filling out the self-diagnosis. Evaluating your company allows you to identify its strengths and weaknesses, and thus define a path of comprehensive services tailored to your needs. This is the first step to start benefiting from our customized business services model.
We invite you to make an evaluation of your company for free, personalized and with confidential handling of your information. This way you will be able to access a service route according to your needs and the support you need to strengthen your company.
Once you have your route, all you have to do is register for the proposed services by entering your username and password below, then select the diagnosis you have filled out and click on the View route button to consult it. Follow the calendar icon in the activity of your interest to choose the date, time and place that suits your needs.
For specific questions about the diagnosis, the route of services or enrollment in services for your early advancement, know the schedules and locations of attention: