Find content for you
We want to help you in your search and improve your search experience.
How can we help you?
We want to improve your experience
- About registrations
- Response Times for Public Records Services
- Regulations Public Records
- Commercial Registry - RM
- Registration of Gambling and Gaming Vendors
- Registry of Non-Profit Entities - ESAL
- Single Register of Bidders - RUP
- National Tourism Register - RNT
- Single National Register of Payroll Operators - RUNEOL
- Single Business and Social Register - RUES
- Association of Registrars of Latin America and the Caribbean - Asorlac
- Mercantile registry bulletins
- Evaluate your company
- Formalize your company
- Benefits of formality and risks of informality
Association of Registrars of Latin America and the Caribbean - Asorlac
The Association of Registrars of Latin America and the Caribbean (Asorlac) is a non-profit entity whose subscription took place in 2010 within the framework of the International Conference of the Chamber of Commerce of Bogota (CCB) and in cooperation with the International Finance Corporation (IFC).
The main objective of the Association is to promote and facilitate the exchange of information on the registry systems of each of its member countries, their roles and responsibilities, their management models, the technologies used to respond to the changes and trends of registration in the international context, in order to become a forum for the exchange of best registry practices, an intermediary between the countries of Latin America and the Caribbean and the Corporate Registers Forum (CRF).
In order to achieve the established goals, Asorlac should strive to promote collaboration, cooperation and discussion among its members, especially on issues related to the administration of public registries, in order to identify and overcome obstacles that impede the efficient and effective management of registries, in particular, those that hinder the exchange of information.
Learn about the importance of Asorlac, its objectives and functions
The role of the CCB in Asorlac
By entering into alliances or cooperation agreements with other international public registry management organizations and joining efforts to level the efficiency of registries in Latin America and the Caribbean, we seek to position the region at the highest levels of objective measurements of standards that regulate the economic activity of the “Doing Business” countries.
- New members will be recruited.
- Visiting and receiving registry authorities from other countries in order to solidify the links between the different registry authorities in Latin America and the Caribbean to create a CRF chapter for the region.
- At its annual membership meeting, the Association will not only unify policies and procedures, but will also offer consultancies for the implementation of best practices in countries of the region. In Asorlac, the registration authorities of Latin America and the Caribbean will be able to integrate an intelligent communication system that will allow us to grow and strengthen individually as well as collectively.
- Exchange professional knowledge and experience to simplify procedures that give added value to Latin America and the Caribbean in registration issues for the positioning of Asorlac as a reliable intermediary in improving the economic climate, increasing the competitiveness of Latin American industry, assisting the development of technical and practical procedures through cooperation and education, as well as strengthening the systematic and continuous process of evaluation of products and registration services providing efficiency and quality level to increase productivity in the region.
You also have these options: