Help and support center
Accesibility
Rate your expirience

We want to improve your experience

Knowing your experience inspires us to improve.

This is a reason for us to get in touch. Your opinion is very important to us, so we invite you to fill out the following survey related to the CCB Web Portal.

//images.ctfassets.net/n1ptkpqt763u/481JsF3pUlRZC0gQ2UBPX9/83bbf3bfa2e29e954ddaa5356c24fd7e/CCB_Chat_TopBanner.svg

Find content for you

We want to help you in your search and improve your search experience.

Corporate Venturing

line

This program aims to train and accompany teams in their corporate venturing or corporate entrepreneurship strategy, boosting their disruption and innovation processes, building relationships with startups that allow streamlining internal processes, creating new lines of business and projects with talent. of the country's entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem.

It has eight (8) hours of training through specialized workshops and five (5) hours of personalized advice for selected corporations. The training and consultancies are carried out through the Learning by Doing methodology; 80 percent of the hours dedicated by the company will be practical and the remaining 20 percent theoretical.

Program modules:

• Study the different Corporate Venturing mechanisms to be implemented.

• Analyze the most recognized trends in Corporate Venturing in the most dynamic sectors.

• Understand the most used investment figures, procedural and legal implications.

• Understand how companies and Startups can be integrated and articulated, through the use of an investment fund.

Contact: paula.abril@ccb.org.co

Was this content useful to you?
Share it on: