We produce information about Bogotá and Cundinamarca to provide orientation in the decision-making process in both public and private environments
The Bogotá Chamber of Commerce generates information and knowledge about the dynamics and behavior of the productive, economic, enterprise and social activities in Bogotá and Cundinamarca.
Observatory of the Bogotá - Cundinamarca Region
We have an information system which allows to monitor the behavior of the dynamics of the Bogotá - Cundinamarca region, regarding the most important aspects of the economy, its productive activities, quality of life and actions to promote sustainable, and competitive development.
We generate information and knowledge about the strengths and opportunities in Bogotá and the region, in order to realize the productive and business activities, to learn more about the situation and perception by entrepreneurs and investors regarding the city's business environment.
- Bogotá's business climate 2017 - 2018 (spanish version)
- Bogotá's business climate 2015. Survey about the opinion by businesspeople in Bogotá (spanish version)
- Why invest in Bogotá? (spanish version)
- How do our entrepreneurs work? (spanish version)
Balance of Bogotá's economic situation
We draft a periodic report in which we assess the performance of the economy in Bogotá and the region which includes the growth of the city's economy along its main productive activities, the job market, public finances and foreign trade; and which presents the progress and challenges for the consolidation of a sustainable growth scenario.
- Balance of the Economy in the Bogotá-Cundinamarca Region during 2016 (spanish version)
- Balance of the Economy in the Bogotá-Cundinamarca Region during 2015 (spanish version)
- Balance of the Economy in the Bogotá-Cundinamarca Region during 2014 (spanish version)
- Infographics - Characterization of the economy in Bogotá (spanish version)
- Previous balances (spanish version)
This is an important research tool that includes statistics and key indicators about Bogotá and Cundinamarca: Gross Domestic Product (GDP), services, industry, trade, construction, inflation, job market, foreign investment, public finances, foreign trade, competitive position, citizen safety and enterprise activity, as well as the performance of the main productive activities, among others.
- Bogotá and Cundinamarca July, 2018 performance scorecard (spanish version)
- Bogotá and Cundinamarca 2017 performance scorecard (spanish version)
- Previous versions of the scorecard (spanish version)
A survey reflecting the opinions of the public, private and academic sectors, as well as of the cooperation bodies, non-government organizations and citizens, about the governance challenges and conditions in Bogotá, as well as in nineteen (19) municipalities in Cundinamarca along five strategic areas: Confidence, Transparency, Participation, Leadership, Shared strategy.
- Governance conditions and challenges in Bogotá and 19 municipalities 2017- 2018 - Results report (spanish version)
- Governance conditions and challenges in Bogotá and 19 municipalities 2014 (spanish version)
- Results overview about the conditions and challenges in Bogotá and other municipalities in Cundinamarca, regarding governance (spanish version)