The Citizen and Corporate Safety Direction promotes the reduction and prevention of risks in corporate activities in Bogotá and the Region, and develops public-private cooperation initiatives to provide specialized information and strengthen institutional actions with proposals aimed at fostering a more competitive environment with citizen security and safety.
Security Observatory: It characterizes the risks affecting the enterprise activities and citizen security in order to draw public policy recommendations and actions.
- Balance from Bogotá and Cundinamarca.
- Perception and Victimization Survey (Citizen and Enterprise)
- Interactive Security Atlas
Enterpreneurial management of security: Develops and promotes the use of tools, contents and programs to reduce risks in enterprise activities.
- Responsible and safe businesses.
- Culture of legality.
- Prevention tools.
Institutional strengthening: Develops actions and programs aimed towards strengthening the institutions tasked with security and coexistence.
- Citizen services manual
- Virtual course: territorial management of security and coexistence.
- Find your quadrant.