We strengthen our presence in the Bogotá-Cundinamarca region
We bring the CCB's programs and services to the municipalities in our area of influence, in order to promote the level of competitiveness and improve the business environment in the region. The action fronts that the CCB works directly on are:
- Services for the registration and establishment of commercial companies and non-for-profit organizations; registration of proponents wishing to provide their services to the State, National Tourism Registry and other registries managed by the CCB. These services are offered through our regional sites and venues in Cazucá, Fusagasugá and Zipaquirá, and through the Mobile Chamber, a traveling scheme for the provision of services.
- Support for enterprise creation and growth: the CCB has a novel model of enterprise services, supporting the creation of new companies, the formalization of informal productive units, and the strengthening of companies that are currently operational in the market.
- Programs for the improvement of the business environment: in the region, the CCB provides assistance to municipalities in the definition and adjustment of Zoning Plans, urban and security management projects, and in the establishment of economic and social observatories.
- Promotion of peaceful coexistence: to contribute in the resolution of conflicts and disputes, the CCB conducts school and community reconciliation sessions in the regions.
- Corporate environmental management and cleaner production: the CCB undertakes environmental management programs in several municipalities in Cundinamarca.