Marketing and sales
To develop and implement a marketing and sales plan, it is important to know your ideal client and where to find it. In order for you to do so, we would like to share some recommendations:
Do you know your ideal client?
Do you know where to find it?
Here we will tell you how to identify your client so you can generate management strategies that will allow you to get them and loyalize them.
Define who your client is.
- Define your market characteristics and segment it into portions according to demographic, geographic and psychographic variables.
- If your clients are companies, do it by: size, level of sales, location, economic activity.
Ask them about its needs and how they expects them to be met; what are their expectations in terms of your product or service.
Establish your value proposition and communicate it.
- Find what you do for your client and what will connect you differently to its need.
- Make a list of the benefits you deliver through your product or service, such as: trust, saving time, assistance.
- A value proposition based on price is not easily defensible.
- Be brief and avoid technical language when communicating it.
At the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá, we will advise you on this and other tools that you can use in your company.
At the CCB we help you improve your marketing and sales structure. To this end, we invite you to make a free, personalized and confidential assessment of your company. You will then be eligible to access a services pathway based on your needs, that will help you strengthen your company.