Rules in social networks (spanish version)
To participate on this site, you must know and accept the following conditions for use:
- The CCB shall not be liable for the comments, links, images, videos or information shared by users through its corporate Web site.
- The opinions expressed by the users do not reflect the position of the institution, nor do they represent its principles.
- The CCB shall not be liable for comments or information shared by the users, or for guarantees or characteristics of the products or services promoted here.
- Only one (1) self-promotion publication will be allowed per user, in order to avoid saturating the other users and to promote equitable participation.
- Any complaints and claims related to the provision of services by the CCB will be channeled through our Suggestions, Complaints and Congratulations System, which will be used to provide official responses to users, requesting additional contact information in order to resolve these situations.
- The CCB may post on its corporate site any information about institutions, entities or individuals, without this representing an endorsement of them.
- The CCB shall be entitled to eliminating publications or posts which include:
- Offensive materials with explicit content.
- Contents which are political, religious, pornographic or destructive in nature, or those which go against human rights and universal principles.
- Defamatory or threatening information, or any information that violates privacy rights or that is protected by copyright.
The business hours to receive and respond to comments made on social networks are: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However, in certain cases, responses may be provided outside said hours.
Any user who breaches these conditions will be banned and blocked.