Unified Commercial and Social Registry (RUES)
The CCB hereby informs that, in accordance with Resolution 71029 issued by the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce, starting as of November 13, 2013, entrepreneurs must fill out the new, a form that integrates the information from the following forms and records:
- Non-For-Profit Organizations Registry.
- Common Regime (Associations, Foundations and Corporations) and Solidary Economy Institutions (Cooperatives, Precooperatives, Employee Funds and Mutual Associations).
- Activity, games and gambling Registry.
- Citizen Oversight Associations Registry (applicable only when registering or signing-up).
- Solidarity Economy Registry.
This new form will integrate the above information and will help reduce the proceedings carried out by public registries users.
What are the procedures you will be able to conduct through the RUES form
The Unified Commercial and Social Registry (RUES) 2017 consists of two pages plus appendices, where you can carry out:
- The registration, renewal and transfer of address for the Commercial Registry and for operators of gaming activities.
- The registration, renewal and transfer of the place of business for the Registration of Non-Profit Organizations, Solidary Economy entities, Citizen Oversight associations and foreign NGOs.
- The registration, update, renewal and cancellation due to changes in address, of the Unified Offeror Registry.
What are the fields that must be filled out
You must fill out the single cover (2 pages) and annexes that are relevant to your type of request: Natural Person, Legal Entity, Business Establishment or Proponent. Download the Instructions to fill out the RUES form (spanish version) in order to fill out the RUES form. Expand information on the Unified Commercial and Social Registry (RUES) by referring to Resolution 60222 of 2012.
For further information, contact our Customer Response Line: (571) 3830330 or visit any of.