Checklist for a natural person, registered or not
- Copy of the proponent's ID.
- Certificate of payment of payroll taxes, signed by the proponent (Compliance with article 50, Law 789 of 2002). Download the model for fringe benefits for individuals and legal persons.
- Copy of the RUT.
- Certification issued by the proponent natural person or its accountant, pertaining to the size of the business (large, medium, small or micro) according to the legal and regulatory definition. Download model number 1B . You can download this model when you finish completing the virtual form.
Proven experience in the supply of goods, works and services based on contracts executed directly by the proponent, or through consortia, temporary unions or companies in which the proponent has or had any participation. You may submit any of the following documents:
A. Certification issued by the third party who received the goods, works or services, stating:
- That the contract is executed.
- Identification of the parties.
- Contract amount expressed in monthly legal minimum wages (SMMLV, from the Spanish acronym) as of the date of termination.
- Goods, works or services to which the experience corresponds.
- Classification codes that identify the goods, works or services.
- Date of termination of the contract. Download model number 6 . You can download this model when you finish completing the virtual form.
If the certificate does not state the UNSPSC codes, then a statement must be filed signed by the proponent's legal representative, in which said codes are listed.
Download model number 6A . You can download this model when you finish completing the virtual form.
B. Only in the event that the proponent may not obtain aforementioned certification, it may submit a copy of the executed contract stating the above information, together with a written statement, signed by the legal representative, stating the contract amount as of the date of termination, expressed in monthly legal minimum wages (SMMLV); the goods, works or services performed and classification codes with which they identify.
- The names of the parties of the contract, the value of the contract stated in minimum monthly salaries (SMMLV, for the Spanish original) at the termination date, the codes of the UNSPSC classifications associated with the contractual purpose and the termination date of the contract.
Download model number 6B . You can download this model when you finish completing the virtual form.
C. Contract liquidation minute signed by the contracting third party, along with a statement issued by the proponent, which will be construed as having been given under oath, certifying that the information contained in the liquidation minute is current and effective.
Download model number 6C . You can download this model when you finish completing the virtual form.
D. Purchase orders, service orders and irrevocable acceptance of offers, issued by the contracting third party that received the goods, works or services, identifying the value, object, termination date and parties under contract.
If the contract was executed by the proponent as a member of a consortium or temporary union (UT), and the certification or copy of the contract fails to state who the members were and their participation percentage, a copy of the deed or creation document for such consortium or UT must be attached.
A. Financial Statements: Natural persons required to keep accounting records shall submit a copy of the duly certified financial statements. Note that the financial statements shall be comprised at least of the general balance sheet, the statement of results and notes.
- The financial statements must include:
• Statement of Financial Position
• Profits and Loss Statement
• Statement of changes in equity
• Cash flow statement.
- The financial statements must include their corresponding notes, which are considered to be a integral part of all financial statements, facilitating their understanding and usefulness.
- Micro-companies (those which have implemented the regulations under IFRS, Group 3) are exempt from including the Statement of Changes in Equity and the Cash flow Statement
- Should the accounting line items in the financial statements not include those required for the calculation of the financial and organizational capacity indicators in accordance with Decree 1082 of 2015, a certificate must be attached, in addition to the financial statements, signed by the accountant or statutory auditor, stating the equivalence of the different accounts.
Download model number 2C . You can download this model when you finish completing the virtual form.
- The financial statements submitted to the RUP must meet the requirements of the accounting standards for their preparation and presentation.
B. Copy of the professional card of the statutory auditor, or the accountant, as appropriate.
C. Current certificate of the Central Board of Accountants of the statutory auditor or the accountant, as appropriate.
D. Certificate indicating Interest Expenditures reported in the form, unequivocally.
- Natural persons who are NOT required to keep accounts such as non-merchants, those outside the common system, employees, the liberal professions, farmers or cattle ranchers who sell their products in their natural state, and in general all those natural persons who, in accordance with special standards, are not required to keep accounting records, shall prove their financial and organizational capacity indicators by providing a certificate signed by the accountant or auditor and the proponent, which will report in detail each of the financial items that make up their financial and organizational indicators.
Download model number 2 . You can download this model when you finish completing the virtual form.
Note: The financial information included in the RUES form shall be the same as that contained in the financial statements and the certificate signed by the accountant and the proponent, solely for the case of natural persons who are not required to keep accounting records.
Moreover, if the natural person is a merchant registered in the Chamber of Commerce, the financial information must be consistent with that reported in the Commercial Registry. Furthermore, all financial information must be presented in accordance with IFRS.
Indicate the goods, works or services to be offered to State Bodies, identified with the classifier of goods and services in the third level.