Special Mundo Aventura Campaign
Mundo Aventura is the number one amusement park in Colombia, based on number of visitors. It was recently acknowledged with the Rosa de los Vientos award, by the Colombian Association of Tourism Writers and Journalists (ACOPET).
Dates for passport redemption:
During the park's business hours until november 7th (october 16 and 7 not applicable).
1. Redemption process:
- Visit: www.mundoaventura.com.co/pasaportesCCB and type in your registration number and the CCB code (we recommend using Google Chrome).
- Register the information of the individual who will redeem the passports at the park.
- Select the type of CCB passports (family and/or child).
- Fill out the survey.
- Print the PDF file and present it on ticket booths 14 or 15, if entering through the parking lot (Carrera 71D). Remember that once the passports have been redeemed, the print-out of the PDF file will cease to be valid.
2. Types of CCB passports:
- Family: 8 rides (5D Theater, Spider, Hammer, Balloons, Natural World, Shuttle, Tropicana and Leaning Monastery).
Child: 10 rides (Crazy Bus, Dragon Fly, Pirate Journey, Dancing Tea Cups, Turtles, Rio Grande Train, Panamerican Road, Balloons, Natural World and Shuttle)
(Rides may change without warning, and they will be replaced by other similar ones).
If you wish to improve the CCB passport to a Zafiro (Sapphire) or Rubí (Ruby) passport, you will be required to pay 50% of the commercial value, or buy the Emerald passport at 30% discount.
- Free CCB passports are NOT applicable for agencies, branch offices or trade establishments; they shall only be applicable for individuals and companies.
- Passports may be redeemed during the park's regular business hours, up to two hours prior to the park's closing. You can see the park's business hours at www.mundoaventura.com.co.
- All individuals who will be using the passports must be present at the ticket booth at the same time. Therefore, passports cannot be used on dates other than that on which they are redeemed.
- This benefit is not cumulative with other promotions; it has not commercial value, and it cannot be exchanged for money.
- All of the park's safety and coexistence norms shall be applicable, including health or minimum height requirements that have been set forth for certain rides (the minimum height for at least one of the rides is 70 cm).