How do you register the dissolution and liquidation of a company?

Civil and commercial companies dissolve by means of public deed. The decisions to dissolve branches of foreign company are formalized in a public deed before a notary public, along with the copy of the documents set forth in the law. There are other entities that can be dissolved by private document or by a letter containing the dissolution. Among others, there are: sole proprietorship, single-member and multi-member companies, companies created by virtue of Law 1014 of 2006 and associative labor companies. Click on  see more  for more information (Guide number 7).

Español Link