Assess your project
When assessing your corporate project, you will be able to identify your strengths and weaknesses, as well as defining a comprehensive services route tailor-made for your needs.
This is the first step to ensuring that you will benefit from our Enterprise Services Models in a personalized fashion
1. Register. Start building your entrepreneurial dream. Register (spanish version) and take the first step towards achieving your goals.
2. Identify your needs. Identify the strengths and needs of your project or company just by filling out the enterprise assessment, and start developing your workplan.
3. Work on the suggested pathway. In order for you to move forward on satisfying your needs, register, attend and access the services in the suggested pathway. If you have doubts regarding your assessment or diagnosis or the suggested services pathway, we invite you to attend an orientation session. Learn more about the schedules for these sessions, here (spanish version).
4. Follow the suggested pathway. Jointly, we build the your pathway, and will accompany you in the achievement of your goals; we do this because we believe in you.
5. Review your results. Assess the results and progress made along the pathway to your dreams.
Now, we invite you to make a free, personalized and confidential assessment of your business idea. You will then be able to access a services pathway that matches your needs and will get you the assistance you need to consolidate your entrepreneurial project.
Learn more about the benefits of registering for the Enterprise Services Model
Learn more about the Enterprise Services Model:
How to fill out the enterprise assessment? (spanish version)
How to enroll into your pathway's services? (spanish version)
How to make the most out of the options in "Your account"? (spanish version)
Recommendations to make better use of the Enterprise Services Model (spanish version)
Once you know your recommended pathway, you only need to register the proposed services by logging in with your username and password below; select the diagnosis you have filled out by clicking on the button "See Pathway" (Ver Ruta) to review it, and follow the calendar icon for the activities you are interested in, selecting the date, time and venue that best suits your needs.
For specific questions about the diagnosis, the services pathway or the registration, check the schedules and venues: