Principles, rights and duties of Affiliates
The actions of the CCB and its affiliated merchants are guided by the following principles:
1. Legality: implies the strict observance of the legal and regulatory provisions pertaining to Affiliates of the chambers of commerce in all actions in which they are involved.
2. Good faith: this involves acting honestly and honorably with the conviction that one’s work does not cause harm to third parties.
3. Loyalty: informing the CCB of events or circumstances of which one is aware and which are of interest to the CCB.
4. Responsibility: actively and voluntarily pursuing the social, economic and environmental improvement of the city and the region.
5. Commitment: adopting leadership positions with regard to business issues of the City-Region, and actively participating in the CCB’s programs and in the election of its Board of Directors.
Rights of Affiliates
To elect and be elected to the CCB’s Board of Directors under the conditions and requirements determined by the law and regulations.
To use the CCB as a reference. Download(spanish version).
To have free access to publications determined by the Chamber of Commerce. CCB Affiliates may obtain all of its publications for free; affiliates may view studies and research of interest at any location in our.
To obtain for free the certifications related to the Merchant's Certificate without exceeding the value of the affiliation fee. CCB Affiliates may request the certificates pertaining to the legal or natural person that is affiliated, up to the value of the fee paid for affiliation.
Certificates that may be required*:
Please keep the following in mind:
* Does not include Single Proponents Registrar (RUP) certificates.
Duties of Affiliates
To comply with the CCB’s Affiliate Regulations.
To pay the affiliation or renewal fee on time.
To act in accordance with morality and proper conduct.
To denounce anything that affects the CCB or infringes upon its electoral processes.