- AL/TF risk management model for the real sector
- AL/TF risk management model for the real sector; summarized guide
- MCorruption, asset laundering and terrorism finance risk management model: NRS model for the infraestructure sector
- AL/TF risk management model for the gambling industry
- AL/TF risk management model for the transportation and freight transport sector
- Enterprise security perception survey, chapter on asset laundering
Responsible and safe businesses
This initiative engages the main public and private stakeholders in preventing and controlling asset laundering in Colombia's enterprise sector.
The Asset Laundering and Terrorism Financing Risk Management Model (the NRS Model), a practical tool created for entrepreneurs and corporate managers to incorporate and implement measures to prevent asset laundering and terrorism financing within their companies, under technical, legal, self-regulation or best-practices criteria.
For more information, visit www.negociosresponsablesyseguros.org