The CCB, hosted the Summit
The Bogotá Chamber of Commerce hosted the XXVI World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates, being held for in a Latin American country for the first time, on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th of February, 2017 in Bogotá.
This Summit is considered to be the most important event in the world.
About the CCB
The Bogotá Chamber of Commerce is a private, non-for-profit organization whose goal is to foster a sustainable Bogota-Region in the long term, by promoting its residents' prosperity, through services which enhance and strengthen the enterprise capabilities present in the region, and which improve the business environment with an impact over public policies.
We are allies in turning your entrepreneurial dream into a reality, helping make it sustainable, generating shared value, in order for all of us to strengthen the Bogota-Region, with more and better companies.
1. Companies directly supported by the CCB will significantly increase their value generation.
2. We offer a portfolio of relevant services for entrepreneurs to learn about, that will generate value for their organization and their environment.
3. Entrepreneurs will be able to access all of the services provided by the CCB and its affiliates in a simple manner, from anywhere they need to.
4. We aim to be a relevant stakeholder in civil-society dialogues, with proposals that will have a focalized influence in the formulation of public policies, over the life of the city and in public management.
5. We will be the best place to work in, with happy and productive collaborators.
The CCB's fronts
- Merchant Listing.
- Single Proponent Listing.
- Non-For-Profit Company Listing.
- National Tourism Registry.
- Foreign NGO Listing.
- Solidary Economy Listing.
- Activity, Games and Gambling Listing.
- Citizen Oversight Listing.
Dispute resolution: we provide timely solutions within your companies or with third parties, through arbitration proceedings. In conciliation proceedings we provide services to facilitate the resolution of civil, family and commercial disputes.
Enterprise services: we promote formalization, entrepreneurship, internationalization, innovation, support to the agro-industrial sector, and enterprise training and information.
Competitiveness and shared value: we foster company competitiveness through the activation of clusters; we strengthen different sectors with participation from entrepreneurs and we implement programs fostering the generation of shared value by companies.
Governance and enterprise knowledge: we work in public-private articulation, through properly qualified information which serves to develop proposals that will improve the environment. Furthermore, we act as integrators and articulators of collaborative citizen networks in order to contribute to the "Great Collective Commitment".
We contribute to the generation of higher economic for companies, stemming from a strengthening of companies as well as of the business environment. Similarly, we strive to improve competitiveness and the generation of shared value, as key elements to contribute to the quality of life in Bogota and the Region.