We know that the entrepreneurial activity is very important for you and your family; we understand that you know your business, but sometimes it is hard to know how to manage your own business. Therefore, the CCB has created the Enterprise Formalization Program, as a way to help you in achieving your dreams, increasing your chances of success.
We invite you to strengthen your business so you can compete in the market and you will have the opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs, increasing your sales.
At the CCB we understand formalization as the exercise of an economic activity under the rules and laws of the State. For us, this is a process of economic inclusion that favors your company's growth, as well as its ability to act as a vendor for other companies, reach other markets, access credits and loans and all of the Enterprise Strengthening services offered by the chamber, as well as participating in different financial programs run by different Government institutions.
The CCB can help you get formalized:
We invite you to download and read our Guide to formalize your business (spanish version).
Steps to formalize your company
1. Get your Merchant's Registry: Your company will obtain its corporate citizenship.
2. Keep your company's accounting. This allows for a clear accounting of your business' revenues and expenses, which makes it possible for business owners and managers to keep control and facilitates decision making.
3. Record all acts, ledgers and documents in the Merchant's Registrar.
4. Contribute to the country: Resources coming from taxes are used by the State to finance services such as education, health and infrastructure that it provides its citizens. This is your contribution to the country's development.
5. Support your employees: Making the required health, pension and labor benefits (ICBF, SENA and Family Compensation Funds) for your employees, contributes to the generation of quality jobs and reduces the risk of illness or accidents.
We invite you to make a free, personalized and confidential assessment of your business idea. You will then be able to access a services pathway that matches your needs and will get you the assistance you need to consolidate your entrepreneurial project.
Enterprise formalization services
Find more information here (spanish version), such as business hours and sites where these services are provided.
Download the guides (spanish version) you are interested in.
1. Registration with the Bogotá Chamber of Commerce:
Caption: Corporate formalization
2. Registration with other institutions:
Caption: Legal requirements to operate your business
Group assistance: Requirements, registration and proceedings for your company
3. Fiscal matters:
Caption: Fiscal matters pertaining your business
Booklet: Income Tax
Booklet: Withholding Tax
Booklet: IVA (VAT)
Booklet: Corporate etiquette
4. Business growth strategy:
Caption: Identify the essence of a successful business
Workshop: Design your business model
Group assistance: Strategy and administration
5. Sales strategy:
Workshop: Define your sales strategy
Workshop: Customer service
Group assistance: Marketing and sales
6. Business operation:
Caption: Analyze and adjust your business operation
Caption: Manage purchases and inventory
Group assistance: Production and quality
7. Financial management of your business:
Caption: Determine your costs and set your prices
Caption: How to do your bookkeeping
Caption: How to improve your business liquidity
Group assistance: Financial and financing