- Certificate of payment of payroll taxes, signed by the legal representative of the proponent or its statutory auditor, if required to have it (Compliance with article 50, Law 789 of 2002).
- Copy of the RUT.
- Certification issued by the legal representative and the statutory auditor, if required to have one, or the accountant, relative to the size of the business (large, medium, small or micro) according to the legal and regulatory definition.
Download model number 1 (spanish version)
- Legal entities not registered in the Commercial Registry, the Registry of Non-Profit Organizations, or any of the records kept by chambers of commerce, shall attach a certificate of existence and legal representation issued by the relevant authority, with date of issue not exceeding two (2) months prior to the date of application to the relevant procedure in the Unified Offeror Registry, which shall include at least the following information:
- Full name or business name of the proponent.
- Modifications of the business name.
- Type, number and date of the document of incorporation or creation.
- Date, document type and entity that recognizes the legal status.
- Duration of the legal entity.
- Place of business of the legal entity.
- Name and identification of the legal representative.
- Powers and limitations of the legal representative.
In case the certificate issued by the competent authority does not contain the above information, you must attach a copy of the articles of incorporation certified by the entity engaged in inspection and surveillance, stating the missing information.
When the authority's functions do not include certifying the articles of incorporation of the entities under its surveillance, the latter will be accompanied by a certificate issued by the legal representative of the proponent, declaring that they faithfully correspond to the current articles of incorporation of the legal entity.
When the time of duration of the entity is not in the certificate of existence and legal representation or the articles of incorporation, a certificate issued by the legal representative of the proponent must be delivered.
The entities of public law that have been created by law or administrative act and do not hold possession of the documents mentioned in this section, must attach a copy of the law or administrative act of creation and the corresponding document certifying the appointment, powers and limitations of the legal representative.