Use this free service and send us your Shareholders' Meeting, Board of Partners and Board of Directors minutes. An attorney will study them and provide you with a response within eight work hours (Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.), before you file them at the CCB's offices.
Enter for previous review of minutes and documents (spanish version)
Terms and conditions to use the service
- Only Shareholders' Meeting, Board of Partners and Board of Directors minutes will be accepted.
- Response time is eight work hours from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- This service is only applicable to commercial companies whose decisions are subject to registration into the Bogotá Chamber of Commerce's Merchant's Registrar via minutes.
- The review of the documents does not guarantee their registration.
- Registration of a document is not guaranteed if:
- The observations made by the attorney are not followed.
- The document approved by the attorney is modified.
- Once the minute has been set for review, the Bogotá Chamber of Commerce may make one of the following observations:
- Document suitable for registration.
- Document with observations.
- Document outside the scope of the terms and conditions to use the Prior Reviews of Minutes and Documents Service
- Official response will be sent to the company's e-mail as well as the one included in the form.
- Only documents sent in *.docx, *.pdf or *.tiff formats whose file size is less than 5.000 KB will be reviewed.
- The minute must only be sent through the channel enabled in the Bogotá Chamber of Commerce's portal for such service. Any minutes sent through other means will not be received or processed.
- Not applicable to returned documents that have been sent for study.
- No petitions, queries, requests for information, etc., are processed through this channel.