1. Get your Merchant's Registry: Your company will obtain its corporate citizenship.
2. Keep your company's accounting. This allows for a clear accounting of your business' revenues and expenses, which makes it possible for business owners and managers to keep control and facilitates decision making.
3. Record all acts, ledgers and documents in the Merchant's Registrar.
4. Contribute to the country: Resources coming from taxes are used by the State to finance services such as education, health and infrastructure that it provides its citizens. This is your contribution to the country's development.
5. Support your employees: Making the required health, pension and labor benefits (ICBF, SENA and Family Compensation Funds) for your employees, contributes to the generation of quality jobs and reduces the risk of illness or accidents.