Online Company Plan (PEL)
In order to access the Online Company Plan, you must have previously registered for the Enterprise Services Model; if you have not yet done so, we invite you to assess your business or company idea, in order to identify your company's needs and strengths.
The best time to register for the Online Company Plan is now; just follow the steps below:
- Register using your personal ID.
- When you type your personal ID number a form will open up. If you already have a username and password for the Online Company Plan, type it. Otherwise, request your username and password by clicking on the "Register" option; a window will open up that will allow you to create a username; we recommend you use a short one that is easy for you to remember.
- With the information provided through the "Register" option, you will receive your password via e-mail, within two work days.
- Once you have received your password, you will be able to log into the tool using your Online Company Plan username. Once the proper information has been typed in, click on the "Validate" option.
Once logged in, fill out the information required in order to complete the process. This requirement will only be applicable the first time you log in to the tool.
- Remember that the Online Company Plan username and password you have assigned and received through this proceeding are different from the username and password used for the Enterprise Services Model. It is very important for this information to be filled out properly to avoid confusions.
- Finally, you will be able to start developing your Company Plan using the tools provided, and will start benefiting from them.